วันอังคารที่ 28 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Mingkwan Srisomphot M.2/4 No.35




About me...




My name is Mingkwan Srisomphot. My nickname is Aomsin. 


My birth day is on the 9 of september 1999. I'm 13 years old.


My nationality is thai. I'm buddhist. I'm a student.


My telephone number is 0822798155. O blood type. 


My favorite color is black , white and green.


My favorite subjects is science , mathematics , thai and english.


My favorite sport is basketball , volleyball , swimming and discharge.


My favorite hobby is music , read the novel and  play games.


I'm studying at grade 2/4 , kanchanapisekwittayalai suphanburi school.


A close friend in the third person 1.)chanittha 2.)suphatchaya 3.)nimonya


I want to make a career in law.  My e-mail address is 7182msa@gmail.com


End...



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น